Osteochondrosis of the spine, such as the disease of the human species, or "disease of civilization" linked to pryamohozhdeniem, during which the load on the entire structure of the spine and the intervertebral discs will increase significantly. Modern, sedentary lifestyles only exacerbate the situation. It is hardly an adult who has not experienced the manifestations of the degenerative disease disk in one form or another. For this reason, the questions on the how, what and where to treat low back pain does not lose its relevance.
Four-fifths of all the back pain caused by osteochondrosis. And from the point of view of expenses of processing of cash, not to succumb to cardiovascular disease or influenza.
The causes of
The achievement of the average age of the man in the intervertebral disc is formed by means of vascular, because of what, their food occurs on the principle of diffusion. It is, in particular, prevents the regeneration of intervertebral discs after excessive or unbalanced loads, as well as micro - and macro injuries.
Faulty, or bad management, nutrition, adds: "oil on the fire", and the cartilages intervertebral, not receiving the right nutrients, begin to lose gradually the strength and elasticity of the warp.
The exact causes of the onset of the degenerative disease of the disk, unfortunately, to this day, is not installed, so it is believed that this is a set of risk factors, among which:
- Violations of metabolic processes in the body;
- A genetic predisposition;
- The low physical development, the violations of posture and flat feet, other disorders of the musculoskeletal system;
- Infectious diseases and poisoning;
- Strain injuries of the spine due to falls, blows, sudden movements and excessive loads, the same movements are asymmetrical;
- Macro of an injury of the spine due to fractures and contusions;
- Poor diet and physical inactivity, and overweight, leading to a lack of fluid, vitamins, and trace elements;
- Conditions of stress and smoking, leading to the spasms and the contraction of the vessels;
- The weather conditions in which there is a low temperature and the humidity of the air.
There are many causes of the degenerative disease of the disk, and all they are anyway are the result of bad habits of life, the hostage of which is more and more people in modern society.
The prevention of degenerative disc disease
It is obvious that the best means of prevention of degenerative disc disease are nutrition and physical fitness, including courses which are presented:
- Small self-massage of the back, the back and members.
- The hygiene of the gym with the primary movements of the hands and feet, jumps on the spot, the rotation of the head, of course unit.
- Five-minute fitness break on the workplace with a set of 7-9 year.
- Swimming in the pool, in particular, on the back.
Of course, if the time of prevention is neglected, this list of exercises will expand the gymnastics, which provides tips on stretching of the spinal column.
The power osteochondrosis must include a large number of proteins, with the exception of mushroom dishes, from animal fat, rest of butter, the dishes are mostly vegetarian, dishes steamed or baked, snacks – basically, low-fat sauces, herbs and spices are welcome. Severely limiting the consumption of salt and salt products (herring, salmon, pets are preparations for the winter), sugar, flour, pastries and other confectionery products, the grapes and the juice out of him, liqueur coffee and tea, alcohol and tobacco.
The mass of the daily ration should not normally exceed 2 kg, liquid – 1 litre and calories – 2600 units. The daily supply of the power supply is calculated on the frequent reception of the food, from 5 to 7 doses per day.
In the case if the analyses show a lack of certain vitamins and trace elements, they are named advanced.
The diagnosis of the disease, degenerative disk
According to the place of the localization of the pain at the bottom of the back can be:
- Cervical (25% of cases) accompanied by pains in the arms and shoulders, the headaches with the further possible by the development of a syndrome of the vertebral artery, when there is noise in the ears, there are "flies" and the color of the spots before the eyes, a slight dizziness.
- Of the thoracic spine, you are experiencing pain along the lines of "cola" in the chest, pain "shoots" in other organs: the heart, the lungs, the stomach.
- The lumbosacral region of the spine (50% of cases) – pain in the lumbar region, trusts in the legs, the sacrum, and sometimes in the groin area, can be accompanied by syndromes, dysfunctions and the sensitivity of the muscles of the lower limbs.
- Frequent (12% of the cases) – is a combination of degenerative disc disease of the spine at the time of a number of divisions, and because the more severe of this disease.
In addition to pain of pain in the divisions of the vertebral column, the feelings of pain and numbness in the extremities, pain in various organs, and the muscles of the low back pain there are other symptoms such as muscle spasms, reduced freedom of movement and increased pain when coughing or sneezing, the extra expenses and the tight turns or the slopes.
The diagnosis is made on the basis that the above on the symptoms and the first visit to the doctor, who checks the spine of a patient in different positions – lying, standing, sitting, – in the state of movement and rest, after which the patient is sent to diagnostic equipment in order to confirm and clarify or refute the diagnosis. The main types of research of the spine refers to the MRI, scanner, x-ray, and ultrasound-doppler of the main arteries of the brain.
It happens only after a thorough review advanced identify the co-morbid conditions, which are complications of degenerative disc disease: herniation – the spine and intervertebral disc, disc protrusion, sciatica, and kyphosis.
The quality of the diagnosis is of paramount importance, in fact, many of the symptoms of the degenerative disease disk absolutely identical with symptoms of other diseases, and the sources of the pain may be that cerebrospinal heel and a damaged intervertebral disc.
The treatment of degenerative disc disease
But for the diagnosis, there must be a treatment which can be of two types –conservative and quick – as a function of the neglect and the severity of the disease and the availability of the internal resources of healing, other indications and counter-indications.
In a number of serious cases without operation, you can not do, in others, justified by a conservative treatment. But making the right choice is not only of highly skilled doctors, and sometimes their board.
When a conservative treatment, as well as the monitoring of the rehabilitation, a comprehensive approach, which means application of all methodologies of the different branches of medicine. The modern medicine in most cases, reduced the conservative treatment and rehabilitation postoperatively at two things: the medical treatment and processing equipment. You experience total underestimation of own resources of the body, which happens the treatment as "in the absence" of the patient himself, as if the active participation of the patient in the healing occur and cannot or should not. This "passive" treatment and rehabilitation are always more time-consuming, and sometimes unsuccessful.
During this conservative treatment, and suites of doing things should include several different methods, such as:
- LFK – the gymnastic exercises;
- Isometric kinesiotherapy;
- Manual therapy;
- Hydromassage underwater;
- Load shedding based treatments stretching the spinal column;
- Magneto -, electro - and vibro-stimulation;
- Ultrasound and laser therapy;
- Cure diet
- The drug therapy.
With a good selection and the combination of the multitude of methods of treatment of drug addiction, the treatment may be to push on the last place and to use it to the minimum extent or in phases of exacerbation.
Sessions with a psychologist in combination with exercise require the person to believe in his own forces, and to take an active part in the recovery or post-operative recovery.
Chiropractor and massage, reflexology is not only improve blood circulation, relieve pain syndromes, but also to arouse the internal strength of the organization.
The underestimation of the role of the dietary may reduce the effectiveness of drug treatment, in effect, individually and the diet well chosen, can help saturate the body cells with essential nutrients, trace elements and vitamins, avoiding complications related to other organs and further aggravate the leak of diseases such as diabetes, obesity, cardio-vascular diseases and diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
And yet, the drug therapy is still necessary, it includes a number of treatments:
- The stimulation of the microcirculation of the blood;
- The correction of psychosomatic disorders and the prevention of degeneration of the cartilage.
So, to summarize: the suites of doing things and the conservative treatment of degenerative disc disease in public offices, clinical in most cases, prevents patients from passage integrated rehabilitation treatment and the treatment is similar to the house adds still a few problems. The fact is that, in trying to limit losses at home, the patient is at least that:
- shortage of medical equipment – orthopaedic beds, simulators, devices, physiotherapy or just the space required for the practice of physiotherapy;
- detects itself the inability to self-organization and self-discipline, which are the quintessence of all the methods of safety: can not simply comply with the modes of sleep, awakening, medication, the passage of care and feeding for a long period of time.
- feels a lack of knowledge of nutrition and cooking, to make the recipe and to choose and distribute the daily supply of the power supply, the violation of which can reduce the effectiveness of other methods of safety.
Therefore, the overflow of the restoration treatment in the best hospitals and rehabilitation centres specialised in the comprehensive rehabilitation and conservative treatment of degenerative disc disease.